Contact us and let us know how we can help. Give us a call, send us an email or fill out and submit your questions using the Contact Form to the right and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message with any questions or to check availability to book a service.
- Full payment is expected at time of booking service.
- Payment not received within 48 hours of emailed invoice, will result in service request cancellation.
- Bookings are ONLY confirmed when full payment is received. Availability emails are not a guarantee of booking.
- For all emergency vet visits, client agrees to pay immediately upon return and collection of your dog.
- Dogs must be up to date on all immunizations. It is our policy to refuse entry to any dog that does not have a valid vaccination certificate and/or is sick or injured.
- There will be an additional $35 surcharge for the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Cancellation Policy: (Applicable to all of our Dog Services: Evaluations, Canine Adventure Camp, Boarding, Training, and Classes.) Once a scheduled service has started, NO refund or credit will be given due to early check-out.
- Regular Reservations:
- For full refund, cancellation must be made with at least seven (7) days notice before the actual start date of service.
- 50% payment refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 7 days notice and up to 48hours before actual start date of scheduled service.
- Same day cancellations will NOT be refunded or re-scheduled.
- Holiday Reservations:
- For full refund, cancellation must be made with at least two weeks (14 days) notice before the actual start date of service.
- 50% payment refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 14 days notice and up to 7days before actual start date of scheduled service.
- Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice will NOT be refunded or re-scheduled.
NOTES: The weeks of New Year’s, Spring break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any other above mentioned holiday are considered a holiday reservation
- Regular Reservations:
- An Overdraft Fee of $35 will be applied to each declined check.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any dog(s) based on previous history of aggression, illness, etc. or owners with previous history of hostility, aggression, or breach of contract.
- Dog owner must notify Mr. Pit Dog Services, as soon as possible, if a change in check-out date and/or time needs to be made. Additional charges may apply.
- We will not accept arrivals or handle departures after regular business hours.
- Dogs that are not picked up within Canine Adventure Camp regular business hours, will be placed in boarding, at Mr. Pit’s discretion. Additional charges will be applied to account and will be due at moment of pick-up.
- Any dog left in our facility without the required documentation, current vaccination record, full payment for services requested, or not picked up at the previously agreed date can be considered as abandoned and can be surrendered to the closest animal shelter.
Mr. Pit Dog Services—Terms
Not all dogs are or can be accepted at Mr. Pit Dog Services. We are an exclusive dog service company. Personal attention, dedication, and love are our way of ensuring your dog is having the best care.